Review of Aleenta Phuket – Phang Nga Resort & Spa | Grand Deluxe Pool Villa
The 5 Star Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa in Phang Nga is only 25 minutes north of the Phuket International Airport and is close to Khao Lak, Blue Canyon Golf Course, and the gorgeous Phang Nga Bay. It is situated on the sunset side of the Andaman Sea and the pristine Natai Beach. Luxury suites and villas deliver the idea of “all suites, all private” and offer a lot of private space. The smallest suites at Aleenta’s premium resort are 80 square meters in size, while the largest oceanfront Grand Villas have four bedrooms.
Read about Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa and the Grand Deluxe Pool Villa:
- Things that I liked
- Things to know before booking
- How to get the best price
- Contact information
Things that I liked
- The Grand Deluxe Pool Villa is a great value if you are are seeking a private pool villa, with a size of 141sqm, daybed and a large private swimming pool. I think it is ideal for couples romantic holidays and extended stays.
- Pricing currently starts from 175USD (6,250THB) and up to 300USD (10,350THB) per night depending on seasonality. As mentioned, this is an exceptional value for the offering. There are also numerous special offers and additional discounts available on Aleenta Phuket website.
- The resort is located only 25 minutes away from the Phuket airport so your can holiday will start shortly after you land
- The Natai beach was clean and not crowded, definitely one of the best beaches I have seen during my Phuket trip.
- The vila and the swimming pool area offer complete privacy if you wear a revealing swimwear or sunbathe topless
- If you have never experienced it, I would certainly recommend the floating breakfast experience. It is quite affordable at 22USD++ (800THB++) and it will make for a fun memory for you and your partner.
- The resort places high importance on welness and spa, that is evident starting from their food menu to extensive massage, yoga and pilates offerings. I have experienced a full body massage and a yoga session and I would certainly recommend the experience at least once during your stay.
- The breakfast on offer at Aleenta Phuket is a la carte and it offers a number of healthy options such as bircher muesli, poached eggs with salmon and avocado, a super bowl with quiona and chia seeds, and numerous omlette and classic breakfast options. I found the breakfast to be plentiful and if you have a certain craving you can always order more.
- For a romantic evening, the resort can arrange a candle light dinner on the beach and under the stars starting from 90USD++ (3,200THB++) per person. I think that this experience is most suitable for a couple, and as the beach is rather private, it felt all the more special, it was as if I had the beach all to myself.
- If you want to enjoy the beach and sea-view then the main pool is the place to be. At the main pool there are sundecks and also a small area that offers shade should you wish to cool off. Drinks and cocktails can also be enjoyed while in the pool.
Things to know before booking
- Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa is technically not located on Phuket island, but 25 minute drive north of Phuket airport in the province of Phang Na; not to be confused with the island Koh Phangan which may sound similar.
- As I travelled in July during the rainy season it was not recommended to swim in the sea due to high waves and strong currents. The rainy or ‘monsoon’ season in Thailand occurs between July and October. Despite the ‘monsoon’ season it was sunny throughout my stay. The recommended time to visit Phuket is between November and February as it is a bit cooler.
- The grand deluxe pool villa is not beachfront facing, and you will need to walk across the road to access the main pool, restaurant and beach area. I did not find this to be cumbersome and in fact I appreciated the level of privacy offered by the villa.
- Breakfast at Aleenta Phuket is a la carte and not a breakfast buffet. I personally prefer a la carte breakfast as it is freshly made to order and you can order as many dishes as you like.
- The area surrounding the resort is peacefull and quiet and does not have bars, a walking street or restaurants. To experience night life in Phuket you can stay at Patong beach or Phuket Town.
How to get the best price
- Aleenta Phuket offers various special offers for guests who book directly. This can include daily credit, a free afternoon tea, a voucher and more.
- If you stay during low season between between July and October you can save up to $125 USD per day from the highest daily rate for the grand deluxe pool villa. Keep in mind that depending on the weather there is a higher chance of rain as it is the ‘monsoon’ season.
Aleenta Phuket contact information:
- Phone: +66 76 580 333
- WhatsApp: +66 62 245 2857
- Line: @aleenta.resorts
- Email reservations: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.aleenta.com/phuket/
- Directions: Google Map
Grand Deluxe Pool Villa | Aleenta Phuket – Phang Na Resort
Private Pool Villa Phuket | Phang Nga Accomodation
Floating Breakfast | Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa
A la carte breakfast | Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa
Romantic candlelight dinner in Phuket on the beach
Welness & Spa | Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa
Main pool and beachfront | Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa
For general / work / booking inquiries please contact me via the CONTACT PAGE.