The Pavilions Phuket, winner of 2022 Haute Grandeur Global Excellence, Asia’s Best Romantic Hotel award, provides private villas that are incredibly tranquil and make for the ideal setting for couples to unwind and enjoy.
The Pavilions Phuket provides a singularly luxuriou hideaway for couples, and is situated at one of Phuket’s highest locations with expansive views of the west coast of the island. Find out more about my stay at the spacious 310sqm Ocean View Pool Villa in my review of The Pavilions Phuket.
The Pavilions Phuket and Ocean View Pool Villa review:
- Things I liked
- Things to know before booking
- How to get the best price
Things I liked
- At 310 square meters, The Pavilions Phuket provides exceptionally sizable private pool villas in Phuket. The ocean view pool villas offer exceptional value with rates beginning at 385 USD during off-peak months.
- It takes just 25 minutes to travel from Phuket Airport to the resort, which is on the island of Phuket’s North side.
- The hotel offers daily transportation to the nearby retail center and beach. However, due to the heavy rain that fell while I was there, I was unable to visit the beach or the shopping center.
- In addition to the breakfast buffet, I particularly thought the a-la-carte breakfast selection and the dinner menu, which you can see images of, were excellent.
- The Thai aroma massage performed by the therapists at the spa was fantastic, and they used specialty spa items.
Things to know before booking
- Despite having a coastal outlook with an ocean view, the resort itself is not right adjacent to a beach if that is what you prefer. However, there is daily free transportation to a nearby mall and a beach.
- If you’re looking for activities like these, keep in mind that the resort is not located on a crowded walking street, bars, or a neighborhood restaurant area.
- Phuket is at its most pleasant between November and February, when temperatures range from a more comfortable 23°C to 30°C and the rainy season has passed.
How to get the best price
- Book through The Pavilions Phuket website to get the best deal, and for advance reservations, you’ll get an extra 20% off and free breakfast.
- Normally, I’d suggest to consider making reservations in the off-season, but the price premium for daily rates during high season isn’t very significant to contemplate staying in the rainy season when you could encounter daily rain. For instance, the Ocean View Pool Villa is presently available on the website for 385USD during low season, as opposed to 540USD during peak season.
- Phone: +66 (0) 7631 7600
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: click here
- Directions: Google Map
Photos | The Pavilions Phuket Review
You will be welcomed by a beautiful green pathway as you arrive and make your way to the lobby. The personnel in the open-air lobby gave me a warm welcome and helped me with the check-in procedure and my bags. Following the about 10-minute check-in procedure, a buggy was made available for transportation to the Ocean View Pool Villa.
Ocean View Pool Villa
It seems like you have your own resort when you have a pool this huge. The 310 sqm ocean view pool villa is one of Phuket’s largest suites. After breakfast, I would happily spend the mornings by the outdoor pool, and in the evenings, the living room is the ideal location to enjoy a room service dinner and a movie.
Floating breakfast at Ocean View Pool Villa
Breakfast at Firefly Restaurant
A variety of warm foods are available at the breakfast buffet in addition to cold meats, cheese, salad, and cereals. However, I found that the a la carte menu had considerably more options that I liked, and the cooking was excellent.
Dinner at Firefly Restaurant
In the evening, the Firefly Restaurant created a sensual ambiance. You may choose from a variety of regional and international dishes on the menu, and I thought the meal was excellent. The next evening, I had in-room food where you may completely enjoy your dinner in private, which I would really suggest if you are staying at the large ocean view pool villa.
The Pavilions Spa
For general / work / booking inquiries please contact me via the CONTACT PAGE.